It's exam season at university, and I presume AS-Levels and GCSE's will be starting soon, followed by A-Levels.
I'm not sure if I have any regular readers at all, but in short, I'm not really sure what's going to be happening in the next month and a bit. I have another short post scheduled for 2 weeks' time (on the 18th) as usual, but I may not be posting after that until exams are done, where my next one after that will be on June 15th.
We'll see how things go. I just don't want to be publishing posts which aren't to standard for you all.
In other news, I have created an Instagram account so that you can keep up to date with my posts!
Click the Instagram button below the 'About Me' information on the right and it will take you straight to it.
![]() |
| via GIPHY |
If you have upcoming exams: Good luck!
Most importantly: PLEASE remember to look after yourself: sleep (try to at least), eat properly, and make sure that you set aside time to rest and do things you enjoy is the rule of 3 to follow!

No comments:
Post a Comment