Monday, 6 July 2020

Choosing the Right University and Course for YOU!

This is wayy out of my comofoty zone, but we're up for a challenge and trying new things!

This is my first time doing something this, so I know the quality is questionable (I'm clearly no media student!), but I hope that the content itself will be helpful to the prospective students out there. Trying to find the right course and uni in this current situation is a challenge, so here is some advice to get your started.

I have used information and webpages from the Deaprtment of Psychology as examples throughout this video. Also, thank you to Michelle and Kate for allowing me to use their profiles for this!

Of course, there are so many other factors you will also want to consider, but this video focuses on academics 🙂.




TIME STAMPS (open up the description box in YouTube to click onto them and they will take you directly to the right point):

Contextual Offers: 1:56
Checking Accreditations: 2:56
Course Content starts at 4:30 (please note that this information changes year on year)
- Module Availability: 5:12
- Key Research Areas: 5:55
- Research of Academics: 7:07
Assessments: 9:17
Facilities: 10:40
Get in Contact with Students: 11:30


Information about contextual offers:

Get in contact:

Warwick University:

BPS Accreditation: https://www.bps.org.uk/our-members/accreditation

The following websites can help you filter out which universities offer the course that you would like to go into by region, entry requirements, and type of study:

If I have missed anything, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment