For this post, I'm going to detail some furture plans for my blog.
![]() |
I have been thinking more about my blog and there are going to be some minor changes.
Firstly, as I am moving onto final year (*shiver*) and beginning to work out what I want to do in the future career wise, I want to use this platofrm to talk about research areas that I am interested in. I know I do this already but I'm thinking about focusing it more on specific areas of personal interest as well as sharing you some of the content from my lectures. Secondly, I want to also use this platform to raise awareness of issues that have a personal touch to me as well, which kind of mixes in with me sharing more research-based content. I know that research isn't accessible to many people, but I aim to make this open and as accessible as possible. The school days often make 'research' seem so dull (I agree with you on that), but my lecturers have completely turned that around. Hopefully, I can change your mind on that to!
Of course, I will still continue to share with you my university journey and other random lifestyle-related posts as I have been doing, academics aside. It's been such a great way for me to be able to gather my thoughts and feelings, and from the feedback I have gotten, they are beneficial to you as well, so they will definitely continue.
I also want to start psoting more about my general thoughts. Most of the time they will probabbly linked to the above. I think that it will be a nice way of ratioanlising them and encouraging me to write them down more often so that I can comprehend them. It will also be something to look back on in the future and see how they have changed (or not).
Finally, I'm experimenting with some video content over on OurWarwick, which I hope to also share on here as well. Anyone who knows me personally, knows that the camera an enemy of mine (more so than a live audience, which I know doesn't make any sense), but we are open for trying out new things. We'll see how that goes!
I'm thinking about transferring my blog off of blogger, and onto another platform to give me greater flexibility and control over the layout of my blog. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. I'm also thinking about a name change for the blog, so any suggestions on that are very welcome to.
Last but not least, and most importantly, I have really been enjoying speaking to some of you prospective Psychology students, whether you want to study Psychology at Warwick or in general. Some of you have noted being a little hesitant to get into contact, but PLEASE, please don't be. I'm here to share and talk about my experiences openly and honestly because I want to, and it is so wonderful to hear from you and have a chat! Especially with open days cancelled, I'm here to help in any way that I can. Exams are over now, so I'm pretty much free (and very bored because of Corona), and the social contact is very much welcome. I'll leave my contact details at the end of this post.
I hope you are doing well. Let me know what you have been up to, and what's been keeping you busy because I'm in need of some ideas!
Please take care and I'll be back soon with another post. As always, if you have anything that would would like me to cover, let me know! 😄
Instagram: @universitywithaimz
Email: Aimee.Cheung@outlook.com

No comments:
Post a Comment