What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
This award was created by Okoto Enigma, who created this award to help many of the bloggers who are yet to be discovered receive something for the hard work they put into their blogs. This is a way for bloggers to nominate other bloggers, therefore creating a chain and allowing more and more people to discover bloggers they may not have otherwise discovered. In her own words, the Mystery Blogger Award "is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion".
The Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your reader three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me:
- Most of you know this already, but I never intended to study a Psychology degree (or progress onto a Psychology-related career for that matter). I can't think of anything different now!
- I played the wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast in my last school musical. If you know me in person, this is the most ironic thing because I'm the complete opposite of what she is (physically and personality wise!).
- I LOVE it when people send me videos of animals doing their thing. The make me smile and laugh so much!
Where is your dream place to travel to in the world? (This can be a country to travel around or a town/city to go to on holiday)
I've not been to many places. Just Hong Kong and Berlin. Funnily enough, I was never a travel person, but since going on a trip to Berlin during my A Level German and especially since coming to uni, I have suddenly found the drive to want to explore more of the world, whether that be in the UK or around Europe, namely.
If I had to pick one country it would be a trip around Austria. It looks like such a beautiful place, full of nature, culture, and cute buildings! It would be something completely different to anything I have ever experienced (which isn't much at all to be honest).
However, if we're going to take into account the financial status of being a student, then I would definitely go with Northern Ireland. I know their government have some controversial laws, but the country in itself has some beautiful sights as well! You have the nice balance between the rural areas and city life, which I like.
![]() |
| Sorasak | Unsplash |
However, if we're going to take into account the financial status of being a student, then I would definitely go with Northern Ireland. I know their government have some controversial laws, but the country in itself has some beautiful sights as well! You have the nice balance between the rural areas and city life, which I like.
Do you think social media makes people more or less connected? Why?
However, also no. It entirely depends on how you choose to use it. Things like confirmation bias, the media presenting particular members of society in one way, and cyberbullying are all things that unfortunately happen that also draw people apart rather than closer.
Personally, yes it does. Since starting to blog I've been able to connect with people that I otherwise wouldn't have. People have gotten in contact to tell me how my post have
been able to help them understand and rationalise how they are feeling and
that's one of the wonders of being able to share things such as pieces of
writing, animations, and musical compositions. I love how we are able to read
about others' interest and understand so many perspectives on various issues.
There's also being able to access online support groups that we may not be able
to otherwise. A big one is being able to maintain contact with people without
having to be physically close, especially at a time like this. I have no idea
what I would do without emails!
However, also no. It entirely depends on how you choose to use it. Things like confirmation bias, the media presenting particular members of society in one way, and cyberbullying are all things that unfortunately happen that also draw people apart rather than closer.
We have been told of many ways we can help to try and stop/prevent global warming. Which one method do you think is the best one for everyone to start doing and why?
Everyone? That's so difficult to answer because there are so many individual social and economic factors to consider! There as other methods that would probably be more benificial, but I am going to go with the classic 'Reduce, Reuse, Recycle' as the minimum that EVERYONE can TRY do regardless of socioeconomic status, but that's also not something you can entirely eliminate.
Everyone? That's so difficult to answer because there are so many individual social and economic factors to consider! There as other methods that would probably be more benificial, but I am going to go with the classic 'Reduce, Reuse, Recycle' as the minimum that EVERYONE can TRY do regardless of socioeconomic status, but that's also not something you can entirely eliminate.
If you could give out a message to the anti-vaxers of the world, what would your message be?
![]() |
| Lukas | Pexels |
However, I also understand the whole argument about consent and whether children should have the ability to make their own decisions, but the biology behind vaccines is something that is too complicated for a young child to undnerstand, so really, it has to be up to the parent to make the choice about their child's health and whether to give them a vaccine or not. I highly doubt that your child will despise you for protecting them from suffering when it can be avoided. Again, I also understand that if you really believe that a vaccine could potentially (but not definitely) have severe side effects then that's a conflicting battle, but it all comes back to wieghing that up with the scientific evidence. Research isn't made up or fake. Researcher actually go and complete studies because they care. Maybe it would make you feel better understanding how tight the review process is for a study to be allowed to be undertaken and published for the public to read.
Also, if your child had a serious medical condition which meant that they could not get a vaccine and therefore rely on other children's parents to ensure that their children are vaccinated would you have a completely different perspective? I mean, really think about that. Would you?
Then again, we need to be careful with the word 'anti-vaxer'. Just because someone hasn't vaccinated their child it doesn't mean that they are an anti-vaxer. Think about families in tough financial situations in areas where healthcare is not free. I think that what is more dangerous is anti-vaxers who blatantly refuse see the other side and spread false information based on own subjective perspectives.
Describe yourself as an animal. Which animal is it and why? (My weird question)
I had to ask a friend to help me with this and she said a Koala! I'm quite a private person (this blog may suggest otherwise!), but I generally keep myself to myself. I'm also the one who just sits there and observes, but I have always been the 'mother' among my friends as well, so-to-speak. At the same time, if I feel the need to be defensive, I will. Also, a koala hanging onto a tree is a pretty good representation of me just desperately trying to hold myself up! Although, unlike a koala, I can't swim, climb, or neither do get as much sleep as they do!
I had to ask a friend to help me with this and she said a Koala! I'm quite a private person (this blog may suggest otherwise!), but I generally keep myself to myself. I'm also the one who just sits there and observes, but I have always been the 'mother' among my friends as well, so-to-speak. At the same time, if I feel the need to be defensive, I will. Also, a koala hanging onto a tree is a pretty good representation of me just desperately trying to hold myself up! Although, unlike a koala, I can't swim, climb, or neither do get as much sleep as they do!
My nominees:
My Anxious Life (Jo)
The K Component (Karen)
Hazelnut Musings (Kayleigh)
Thinking Out Loud (Tanishk Saha)
The Dawn of Inspiration (Jasmin)
Laust World (Laura)
Girls vs. World (Sophie Naylor)
My questions for you:
- I know that you are all lovely people, but if you were to describe yourself as a Disney 'villian', who would it be and why?
- Make up a new, novel word to add to the dictionary. What's the meaning behind this word?
- You have the choice to add a new subject onto the school curriculum. What would this be and what would it entail?
- Choose a controversial topic. State your opinion and then form an argument against your own opinion.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
My Best Posts:
30 Student Struggles (If you want to be taken back to university life!)
Thank you again to Beth for the nomination! Really enjoyed writing this and I'm looking forward to reading the responses from my nominees! 😀



No comments:
Post a Comment